The ALL DIGITAL Weeks campaign once again was celebrated across European countries for the 14th time already! Over 30 countries were involved in the campaign and all CrAL project partners contributed to the success of it. The CrAL project coordinator ALL DIGITAL is also the main organizer of the ALL DIGITAL Weeks campaign. And the other project partners were organizing the activities on a national level in their countries.
ALL DIGITAL Weeks is one of the major pan-European awareness raising campaigns on digital skills for inclusion, empowerment and employment. The awareness raising campaign is run at digital competence centres, libraries, community centres, schools and other venues across Europe.
This year ALL DIGITAL Weeks continued for 3 weeks – from 17 April until 7 May 2023. The three weeks of the campaign were focusing on the 6 specific core themes under which all the training and eventswere organised at international and national level across Europe:
- Digital Skills for “Equity, Diversity and Inclusion’’ – from basic to advanced;
- DigComp and Digital Skills Certifications (MyDigiSkills, European Digital Skills Certificate, DigComp Hub);
- Digital media literacy and culture;
- Cybersecurity and safer internet;
- Digital Skills for Environment and Sustainability (reference to Twin Transition, GreenComp, SDGs);
- Digital Skills for specific sectors (libraries, cultural and creative industries, transportation, health…).
The CrAL project was also a part of the campaign, as explained in more detail in our previous blog post. On the 26th of April 2023, ALL DIGITAL hosted an online event titled “Enhancing Critical Thinking through Media Literacy: CrAL project”. The event presented CrAL project and its role in promoting critical thinking through media literacy to the wider audience from all over the Europe.
The recording of the session is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxYLDyQY12E
To find out more about the the ALL DIGITAL Weeks campaign and its activities please visit www.alldigitalweeks.eu
Looking forward to next years’ campaign!