Three weeks ago EGInA started its work with schools within the piloting activities of the project. It organised 2 meetings involving more or less 30 teachers from the following umbrian high schools:
- Liceo Statale “Pieralli”, based in Perugia
- Liceo Statale “Plinio il Giovane”, based in Città di Castello
- Polo Liceale “G.Mazzatinti”, based in Gubbio
- IIS “Leonardo Da Vinci”, based in Umbertide
- Liceo Classico “Frezzi”, based in Foligno
- IO “Dante Alighieri”, based in Nocera Umbria
- IO “De Gasperi-Battaglia”, based in Norcia
- Liceo Sesto Porperzio, based in Assisi
- Istituto Istruzione Superiore “Sansi – Leonardi – Volta”, based in Spoleto
- Liceo Statale “Jacopone da Todi”, based in Todi
- Istituto Istruzione Superiore Artistica Classica e Professionale, based in Orvieto
- Licei Statali F. Angeloni, based in Terni
- Istituto Istruzione Superiore Gandhi, based in Narni
The meetings organised represent the start-up phase of the piloting, which will be followed by other in-person meetings and an online meeting. The participants had the opportunity to acquire the Annio Giacchino Stasi’s methodology and benefits of the Cral’s platform.
The course addressed to teachers includes theoretical and practical content in 10 modules, as well as 5 face-to-face workshops to share and discuss the results of the practical assignments. Teachers will work to acquire technical and transversal skills to produce audiovisual content, which they will then transfer to the students in their classrooms.